This privacy should be read alongside, and in addition to, our Terms and Conditions.
Definitions and interpretation
3. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, the Website is the “data controller”. This means that the Website determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, you Data is processed.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
5. We collect data in the following ways:
a. Data is given by you;
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
6. The Website will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, be telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise; in each case, in accordance with this privacy
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to a Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with cookie settings on your browser.
Our use of Data
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping in each case, in accordance with this privacy.
9. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
10. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
13. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Us to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies.
14. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Be default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.